|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, February 12

Love is in the Air

I am on the road for work today. I drove to my destination last night and stayed the night. In some ways I don't mind being away from Ty because I don't really see him that much during the weeknights, but in other ways I miss even that hour a night that we get to spend together. I know there are a lot of questionares going around blogger and facebook right now. I thought this one was really cute and wanted to share it with you especially since Valentine's Day is right around the corner.



What are your middle names? Diane and Douglas

How long have you been together? Dating since November 22, 1999. (freshman year of high school; we did break up a few times, but always continued to talk and hang out through it all. I believe those break-ups are the only reason we are still together today. You have to explore other things especially when you find someone as a freshman in high school. But I digress...)
We have been married for 1 1/2 years. 9.5 years total. WOW! Thats almost a decade! I'm getting old!

How long did you know each other before you started dating? Ty started going to my school in the 5th grade. We went out once in the 6th grade. I dreamed of marrying him as a 6th grader!

Who asked who out? He asked me out right before he played in a basketball game.

How old were each of you when you met? We were 5th graders when we met. We started dating when we were 15.

How old are each of you now? both 24.

How tall are each of you?I am 5'2" and Ty is 6'2".

Whose siblings do you see the most? Its probably about equal. Our parents live in the same town and that is when we see everyone.

Do you have any children together? Not yet...

What about pets? NUTS!!

Did you go to the same school? We went to high school together. Then I went to OU my freshman year and he went to OSU. I then transferred to OSU for my sophomore year on.

Are you from the same hometown? Yes.

Who is the smartest? Definitely Ty. I could never survive medical school. Although I like to think I am smarter in some areas. :)

Who is the most sensitive? ME.

Where do you eat out most as a couple? Braum's. :) We love chocolate shakes!

Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Las Vegas, last summer.

Who does the cooking? Me.

Who is more social? Maybe me. Its a toss up.

Who is the neat-freak? Neither. He is a little bit cleaner than I am.

Who hogs the bed? Nuts! haha! Neither of us. We have a queen bed and stay on our sides. No touching. I can't sleep with anyone touching me.

Who wakes up earlier? Always me! He likes that snooze button.

Who has the bigger family? Ty

How do you spend the holidays? In our hometown with our families.

Who is more jealous? Really neither one of us gets jealous, but if I had to choose I would say Ty. I think that is just a guy thing.

Do you have little pet names for each other? The usual: babe, dear, etc... We have more nicknames for Nuts than each other. I think we need some kids... :)

How long did it take to get serious? We were as serious as possible for freshman in high school. But things really got serious when I transferred colleges to where he was.

Who eats more? Ty.

Who sings better? TY. I have an awful voice!

Who’s older? Ty by 5 months. He never lets me forget this; he thinks it makes him more mature. One day being younger will be to my advantage!

Who does the dishes? Me. Although he does help out every now and then.

Who snores? Ty. Not all the time, just every once in a while. It drives me crazy. I wake him up and make him roll over. I can't stand it.

Who’s better with the computer? Me, the person who is addicted to it.

Who drives when you are together? I usually try to get him to drive. He is constantly criticizing my driving. I don't know--I'm a great driver! hehe!

Who is the first to admit when they're wrong? Ty

Who kissed who first? He kissed me first in the back of my best friend's mom's van after a group bowling date.

Who eats more sweets? ME.

Feel free to do this questionnaire on your blog!
Photobucket src="http://i372.photobucket.com/albums/oo169/simplyyoursdesign/lindseysig.png" border=0>

24 comments:

  1. How lovely that you have known each other for so long!

    I loved reading your answers.

    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw! That was really cute!! And I love the picture of you guys!! Your hair looks fab!!
    Thanks for sharing!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw! That was really cute!! And I love the picture of you guys!! Your hair looks fab!!
    Thanks for sharing!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. You two are a very cute, sweet couple! I love that you have grown up together and are still so in love...*sigh* :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Linds,
    That is a great picture of you two! I remember when you first came to OSU! Hope y'all have a Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha, I looked forward to reading this today! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great picture of you two!!

    and a very sweet telling of your relationship :)

    very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you two are so cute! love the pic. i'm the same way - i can't stand people touching me when i sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ya'll are a cute couple love reading your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You two are just adorable!! I loved this I might do it know...

    ReplyDelete
  11. How fun! Your both are so cute!! I love your answers. And now I am craving a Braum's chocolate shake! Too bad the closest one is 4 1/2 hours away :(

    ReplyDelete
  12. My hubby and I met our 10th grade year so we have been together for 9 years - I can't believe that! Nice to know high school sweethearts are still out there!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Y'all are such a cute couple! Does Ty have a brother for me? Ha Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  14. 5th grade? That is adorable. Very cute questionnaire.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Goodness you guys have been together for a long while :) I loved this survey. I may borrow it.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an adorable picture! It was fun reading about you two.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love this post! Did ya'll go to Luxor in Vegas?

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute post. You two have known each other forever. So cute!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. you 2 are adorable together- such a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...