|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, February 2

Its an Addiction

My Sunday School class had a Super Bowl party last night. I signed up to bring chips. Boring, I know but I couldn't commit to a dessert at the time. But as I was making my grocery list on Saturday a craving hit for chocolate covered pretzels. Side note: Chesley and I went grocery shopping together on Saturday. I never knew what a difference it makes going grocery shopping with a friend. I left Target feeling great. It didn't even feel like grocery shopping. I couldn't find an item on my list at Target so I decided to stop somewhere else and look for it. I never do this because I just hate stopping for one item after I just spent an hour or so grocery shopping. But I didn't mind this time because I didn't even feel like I had been grocery shopping. It did help that we were at Target so we spent a lot time browsing through the clothes and home goods.

Chesley was over Saturday for dinner so I recruited her to help me make the pretzel.

These things are addicting. I only ended up taking about half of what we made to the Super Bowl party. I just couldn't stop snacking on them!

My parents and sister stopped by Friday night. They were on their way to see my new nephew, Garret. My mom cleaned out her laundry room during the days she had off from school due to the ice and found one of my great grandma's aprons. She thought I would like to have it. Of course I was excited about it. I love aprons! I'm wearing it in the above pictures.
Photobucket

21 comments:

  1. Can you believe I have never had a chocolate covered pretzel?

    Very cute apron! I love that it has special meaning, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post and apron.

    Now i am craving some choc. covered pretzels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your aprons are super cute! i probably wouldn't have been able to save any of those pretzel things for the party. they are so addictive!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Did you bring me a pretzel? In my opinion, that's the only way to eat a pretzel! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute apron! I love chocolate covered pretzels.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the apron! I noticed it at the beginning of your post, but it's even more special that is was your grandmothers. Happy Groundhog Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love chocolate covered pretzels!!
    Do you do all of your grocery shopping at Target? I do and a lot of times they don't have everything I need. But I still love shopping there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to see I'm not the only person who grocery shops at Target but they are so much cheaper than everywhere else.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like an awesome snack...we had gharam crackers with frosting in the middle. Old time fav for me!

    Cats can walk on water..

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had chocolate covered pretzels for breakfast!!! ha! and a peach!

    Your apron is precious, how special :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. At the party I went to yesterday, the girl had taken a pretzel, put a rolo on it then baked it. When it cake out of over she smooshed it down with a walnut and let it cool. It was so good. Pretzel, chocolate, carmel, nut...YUM YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I was just talking to my husband about pretzels last night! We used to make these big doughy ones and slather butter, cinnamon and sugar on them....oh man.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love chocolate pretzels, so yummy!! Love that apron! I got one for Christmas that was my great-grandmothers. I love things with special meaning!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gosh your so photogenic its not even fair or legal! lol!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yum... the chocolate covered pretzels look so good. Love your apron!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your pretzels look perfect! Mine always end up a huge blob of almond bark or whatever. Hope you had lots of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yummy pretzels!!! You should try white chocolate covered pretzels, they are delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I'm glad you stopped by my blog & that you liked the photos!

    Your great grandma's apron is gorgeous - how wonderful that your mum found it!

    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...