|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, February 18

COOK BOOK SWAP

I participated in a book swap a couple of weeks ago and got 2 great books. I love getting things in the mail so I was very excited about it! Then I got to thinking why not do a book swap with cook books?? I'm always looking for new recipes.
Here are the logisitics:
1. Leave a comment or e-mail me with the cook book you would like to swap.
sweetsimplicityblog(at)gmail.com
2. I will post the cook books and their owners in a post on Friday.
3. If you see a cook book that you would like to swap for simply visit that person's blog and leave them a comment with your e-mail. Then you can both decide if you want to swap with each other and then exchange addresses.
4. Once your cook book has been claimed please let me know by commenting on my blog or by e-mailing me. This way I can cross it off the list of available cook books.

5. I will post all of the cook books available for swapping on Friday. It will be first come first serve...

6. If you do not have a blog and would like to participate just leave a comment with your e-mail address and the cook book you are willing to swap. Then whoever wants your cookbook can just e-mail you.

When you go to the post office to mail your cook book ask to mail it through media mail. It is cheaper than mailing it through regular mail. Let me know if you have any questions!

Don't forget to check back to see if there is cook book that you want to swap for! You can also add my cook book swap button to your blog. Grab the link from the right hand column.

RecipeSwap

Photobucket

22 comments:

  1. Count me in...What a good idea! I will be in for Robin Miller's Robin to the Rescue.

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a lot of fun! i'm not a huge cook book person...so i don't have anything to swap :) but have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this idea!! i will post a link on my blog for sure! okay, so the cookbook i'd like to swap is Rachel Ray 30 minute get real meals. you can check it out here: http://www.amazon.com/Rachael-Rays-30-Minute-Real-Meals/dp/1400082536

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome idea!!!! The only problem is I don't know if I can part with any of my cookbooks!

    I'll have to think about which one I could live without!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea...which cookbook though??? hahah! I have so many. I will look tonight when I get home.

    ReplyDelete
  7. i THINK i will participate!! I dont know what cookbook to swap!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um, I don't want to part with any of my cookbooks, so I am going to buy one to swap. BUT, I don't know which one yet. Does that matter? I can let you know when I find one!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great idea!!! I will be emailing you soon

    ReplyDelete
  10. just wanted to say... Cuuuuuute blog! Happened to come across it while blog-hopping! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have a ton of cookbooks that I've never even cracked open. I'll look tonight and let you know - I'd love to participate!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My comment sounded bad. I do use a lot of my cookbooks, but I got a lot as wedding gifts a few years ago and some I just haven't used. Plus, I look a lot of recipes up online when I cook/bake. :) Ok, done clearing my name

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my word, I loveee your blog layout! My wedding colors were raspberry and tangerine. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've got to find a decent cookbook not covered in flour and such!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I want to participate, but I will have to go home and look through some of the ones I have. I will post it tomorrow. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OOO I want to play! I have Betty Crocker's Cooky Book (yes that is how cookie is spelled on her book). I have 2 and would love to pass one on to someone who doesn't have it!

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for your comment! I'll send you the name of the cookbook that I'll swap this afternoon!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...