|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Wednesday, February 25

Cuppies and Joe

A couple of weeks ago I was out travelling for work and was going to be passing through the city where one of my good friends live. I called Joy up and made plans. I got to see her new house and then we went to this great coffee shop near her house. I had read about this place on someone else's blog and really wanted to check it out. I love cupcake places. And Joy loves coffee shops so it was the perfect combination for us. Cuppies and Joe is located in an old house that has been renovated into a coffee shop. Every room was painted a different color and had eclectic curtains in the window. It was a very cozy atmosphere. It wasn't as cutesy as I expect cupcake places to be either. I love cutesy little places. This place had a different, but good vibe. I wish I would have taken pictures of the inside, but the place was pretty packed and I didn't want people to think I was snapping pics of them. Joy and I ended up sitting outside because it was a nice day.
It was so nice to catch up with Joy. She is one of the sweetest, nicest people I know.
I had my first frozen hot chocolate. It was very yummy!




Photobucket

24 comments:

  1. I've never had a frozen hot chocolate....sounds so yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks yummy!!! I have meeting and snacking with friends :) if you ever come through Tulsa, let me know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little place. Your snacks look yummy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a nice treat to visit with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a perfect little catch-up!

    The frozen hot chocolate and cupcake look delicious... just what I could do with now!

    Saskia x

    PS We're definitely going to paint this weekend & I'll be sure to post photos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So fun! I had my first frozen hot chocolate this weekend too in LA! Now, I'm just SLIGHTLY obsessed =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so excited that you went there! How fun. What is that you are eating? It looks delish.

    ReplyDelete
  8. i've heard of cuppies and joe! i went to college with the girls that own it! if i still lived in OK i'd be there all the time :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness! That place looks great! What kind of cupcake did you have? Oh, Joy! I haven't seen her since the summer! Looks like y'all had fun!

    ReplyDelete
  10. mmm...I don't really "do" coffee products, so frozen hot chocolate sounds perfect! Sounds like you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have heard of this place too! I need to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a fun little place! i love cupcakes anytime of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lindsey,

    I happened upon your blog and just love it! The frozen hot chocolate looks delicious-and what was that cream covered concoction you were eating? Must know!

    Best of luck on your Etsy shop. I have a wee one climbing on me as I type, and your onesies are too precious! I just may have to get him one.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love frozen hot chocolate!! I had it at Serendipity when I was in New York. Yum yum!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yummy! And, yep, I know those girls from college (the ones who own the place).

    ReplyDelete
  16. i found your page from Natalie's and i have to tell you- i live in OKC and am lucky enough to enjoy a c&j treat at least once a week!!

    i love your blog- it's very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  17. oh my gosh that sounds sooo yummy! and so fun to catch up with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds fun! And delish. I love the idea of this place & that cupcake sounds so appealing right now.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm SO jealous. I LOVE cupcakes!
    PS you and your friend are so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can you tell I'm getting caught up on your blog? :) So glad you got to go to Cuppies!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...