|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, February 13

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day! {tomorrow!}
Valentine's Day always makes me think back to past Valentine's Days and how lucky I am to have such a great guy in my life. He always does something special. Last year I wasn't expecting much. I was out of town for a recruiting trip and got back around 6 that evening. Ty had a test that morning so I didn't even think he would plan anything. I came home to the best steak dinner ever and roses. It was so sweet! He had gotten up early that morning and went to the grocery store before his test.

I bought this rawhide bone for Nuts last year for V-day at Target. I didn't see them this year. He might have to settle for a regular rawhide bone this year.



Ty and I always stay in for V-day. It is just too crazy at restaurants on this day. We will be staying in and cooking dinner together. Chesley and I will be celebrating V-day tonight by watching Confessions of a Shopaholic. I can't wait! I have read all of the books probably 3 times each. They are so cute. And I really like Isla Fisher. I wish I had her hair!

{Did anyone notice that it's Friday the 13th???}

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Happy Valentine's Day!

Photobucket

15 comments:

  1. i wanted to see that movie...you'll have to let us know how it is!

    don't forget to come and enter the giveaway this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to go to the movies too!!! :P

    V

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let us know how the movie is...

    Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We don't brave V-day out either :)

    Hope you guys have wonderfully sweet Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i don't blame you for not going out on v-day. i think i'll be spending it with my new fave little guy! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet hubby! And I love that cute V-day bone for Nuts!! Hope you guys have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Tell Ty to make that steak again! :) Have a grrrrrrreat Vday, my friend. The weekend is upon us! YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the Shopoholic books too! I have 2 more to read but just haven't had the time lately. Let us know how the movie is.

    Hubby usually makes me dinner but its always a surprise. I enjoy staying in and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I looked for those v-day doggie treats this year too and was so sad not to find any at Target!! Hope you like the movie =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ty sounds amazing :). I want to see Confessions as well! I am settling for He's Just Not That Into You for V-day because I am pretty sure that Mr. Nurse would like it best out of the two! Have a wonderful weekend/Vday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Meers! yes!! My husband is from Central High, tiny town in between Duncan and Lawton. Most of his family lives in Lawton, so we are up there a couple of wknds a month, thus my love of Meers :)

    There is nothing like a Meers burger, right?!

    and Elgin?! what a small world it is!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That movie looks cute. I want to see it. Sounds like your v-day will be just perfect. I want to cook and just stay in with my hubs and the kiddos and have some snuggle time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope the movie is great! I am a HUGE Sophie Kinsella fan and love the books.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...