|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Monday, February 9

Chocolate Obsession

I spent most of my weekend recovering from the event that I planned on Friday. The event went perfectly and was a success. Nuts and I enjoyed the amazing weather on Saturday and headed to the bark park. It was 71 degrees out.
After church on Sunday I met Chesley at Williams-Sonoma for one of their technique classes. It was called Chocolate Obsession. It was right up my alley. I'm a sucker for all things chocolate. I had never been to one of these before and I wasn't sure what to expect. (Don't worry I did know that they would be pushing their products!) The whole thing lasted under 30 minutes. It was much more like a demonstration than a class. But I did learn a thing or two about chocolate. But the best part was the tastings! Chocolate covered strawberries, brownies, and bouchons, oh my! Ah, the bouchons...they were amazing!
The lady poured melted white chocolate on top of them before serving. They were delish! They reminded me of the molten lava cake from Chili's. Yum, Yum! I was pretty tempted to buy the mix and the pan, but they retail for $42 together. I think I better hold off... :)
It was a fun way to spend a Sunday afternoon.


Photobucket

16 comments:

  1. Those look heavenly!! I love chocolate too, but I'm staying away for the sake of my wedding dress.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yum! those look delicious. i always love WS...they have the cutest stuff and always have a sample of something to eat when i go in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So you went! That's great. Stinks though, that it only lasted 30 minutes. What a rip. The treats sound delish, though! Make me one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like fun! I'm a sucker for chocolate too, so I would have thoroughly enjoyed taste-testing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUMMMM..I have a chocolate tooth as well

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow those look good! i'm actully not a huge chocolate fan - only dark chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that dessert from Chili's! I have to get it everytime I go!
    I definitely agree that we need to have a get together sometime! That would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. these look absolutely delicous!! yummm

    ReplyDelete
  9. aw! That sounds like a great day!!! : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh chocolate!!! right now, chocolate brownies are my must-have!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun class! Yum..those look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yum! Those look delicious.

    I love taking WS cooking classes. I took a new orleans themed one before and the pralines we made were delicious.

    What a fun way to spend a sunday afternoon

    ReplyDelete
  13. Now I want me some chocolate!! Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  14. That event sounds amazing! Yay for yummy chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  15. how fun! i didn't know they did classes.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've always wanted to take a class at WS! And those chocolate confections look SO wonderful! Ps...71 degrees?! Jealous.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...