|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Thursday, February 5

A little peek into Ty's life

This week has been very busy for me. I am planning a huge event on Friday for work. So my mind is very focused on that and my blogging juices are running dry. I know you have all heard me say that I started this blog for mine and Ty's families to keep up with us. I realized the other day that I probably don't talk about Ty's life much. Probably because it consists of studying, studying, and more studying. But because I talk about myself way too much and I know that a lot of Ty's family reads this blog I thought I would share a picture of what he has been up to besides studying.
A couple of Saturdays ago, the school held a suture clinic for the students. They learned how to stitch on pigs feet. Ew, gross!

(Whitney's husband just happened to be walking by when the picture was snapped.)
Ty selected all of his preferences for his 3rd year rotations a week or so ago. He will do 12 one month rotations all over the state starting in July. He should be finding out his schedule soon. He tried to select the rotations closest to our city, but I'm sure that is what most students are trying to do. So I'm sure he will have rotations where he will be at least a couple of hours away. He could end up with a couple of rotations near my grandparents and his grandparents. We will let family know his schedule once we find out and once all the switching between students has taken place.
Not sure if I will post anymore this week...wish me luck on this event! Its all been planned out so it should go well!
Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. Good luck on your event! And Good Luck with working all the 3rd year rotation stuff out. My best friend is a 4th year now (her fiance is already a resident) and hearing about all they have had to go through just getting the logistics worked out is mind-boggling! I know your event will be great and we can't wait to hear about it when you get back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know you'll do so great with this event on friday! keep focused! i love that picture. they all look like they're really into their pig feet :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Best of luck on the event!

    Thanks for doing a post on your hubby...that is a neat idea!


    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like a cafeteria with all of their trays but then when you look closely you definitely realize that its pigs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is so funny D is in that pic! He loooved that suture clinic. It grosses me out that they practiced on pigs feet. Yucka. Let's cross our fingers together for rotations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah man! Becoming a doctor is no walk in the park! I'm glad it's them and not me!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the peek in to Ty's life! My little bro is starting med school this fall so it's nice to see what other med students are up to! He had to put in for his 3rd year rotations already and school hasn't even started for him. Good luck with your event on Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are such a sweet wife! I tagged you..hope you enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck Friday - I am sure you did a wonderful job planning every little detail!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ack! Stitching pigs feet! I remember in biology class having to dissect a pig. It made me so sad!

    I tagged you!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good luck! I'm sure you'll do a fantastic job. And good luck to your hubs on getting rotations in his first choices, I know how that all goes!

    ReplyDelete
  13. i tagged you. come and see.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...