|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Friday, February 27

The Curious Sofa

My boss and I are travelling for work today. We always make a fun stop or two along the way to our destination. Today was no exception. She came across this blog called The Curious Sofa and fell in love with the pictures of their store. So when we knew we were going to be in the area we had to stop by. It was the most romantically decorated store ever. I just loved everything in it. I would love to have a romantically decorated room in my house one day. Its not quite Ty's style so it will take a lot of convincing.
As soon as we pulled up I fell in love with the front doors! I love that grey/blue color. I'm hoping to acheive a similar shade of that in my bedroom. It will probably be a little more grey than that.

Even the bathroom was nicely decorated!

Last night we were in Lawrence, KS. This was my second trip to Lawrence. It is a really neat college town. They have a great downtown area with fun shops and good restaurants. I love college town atmospheres. My boss and I always have a good time when we travel. And the trip was successful jobwise as well. Now I'm ready to get home and see Ty and Nuts.

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. Sounds like a great day and that you have a great boss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like so much fun! Those pics are amazing! I love the bathroom - it's so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loooove that place! The doors remind me of my Mom's new kitchen. I can't wait til you guys get back. 1. the phones are ringing off the hook b/c and NO ONE is here. 2. the office is boring without you.

    At least I'm off at 12:30 today! See you Monday!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pics!! What a pretty place!

    I too, LOVE college towns...they usually have lots of charm. Mine did :)

    Still miss my Norman!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How gorgeous! That looks like a great place - I love smaller boutique type shops...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love love those doors...that is an idea for house plans one day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey chicky. Happy Friday! That store is adorable! Lucky you get to travel!! What do you do? Yes, I got the shoes at Memorial. Once I spotted one pair I looked in every size. They didn't have a display or anything..they were just mixed in. Two of them were sz 7 and the flat was an 8 but it still fits! I don't know if Marshall's would have any because they are the same company..maybe check there!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awww... Those pictures are so cute!!!

    V

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute store, and who wouldn't love it for the name alone!

    Hope things are good with you! Have a great weekend! :)
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks just divine - have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my goodness I think I would have died! That store is so amazing!! I bet you were in love! The doors are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is one of my favorite stores to visit! Isn't it divine. Did you visit the cupcake store across the street? So yummy! I'm curious where you are from and what kind of job you have where your boss makes such fab stops? Sounds like a job I'd enjoy, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's cool! I like the name Curious Sofa.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Glad you're having a great time! Sounds and looks like a cute place! Oh we have a grayish blue in our bedroom! :) Have safe travels home!

    ReplyDelete
  15. love it! i love stores like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...