|Home|
  • |About Me|
  • |Blog Designs|

Saturday, February 14

Sweet Valentines

Yesterday at work we had a staff meeting and during our meeting we made valentines! My office only has one guy working in it. Bless his heart! He is surrounded by girls who had a craft day during our staff meeting. My boss bought a ton of fun stuff from HobLob. I bought some stuff to make valentines with: cardstock paper and dum dum suckers. I saw this on Martha's website.





They were pretty easy to make and would be a fun project with the kiddos. I would have posted them yesterday but my pda did not want to send the pictures through e-mail to my work computer. It was SLOW! The link for the directions is on Martha's website.
Happy Valentine's Day!
Photobucket

13 comments:

  1. These are adorable! And, I wish we made Valentines at my staff meetings!!! Sounds like a great job to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Cute! I love Martha's website...always such awesome ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute you must have a great job to get to do crafts at a staff meeting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great job... crafts at your meeting. Love the paper flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. those are too cute! just found your blog, love the design.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I wish I would have seen this earlier. I'm a teacher and that would have been a fun craft at school!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The flowers look gorgeous! What a lovely place to work!

    Saskia x

    ReplyDelete
  8. those are so cute. and i love love love your new ring. it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! They make my day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...